This Christmas at C05, we are leveraging ourselves in three ways. We ask that you would be praying for people to encounter Jesus in and through us this semester, as we launch the season with a Prayer Walk on December 2 following our worship gathering.
1. Justice: We will be partnering in caring for our friends without homes that we deliver takeout to on Wednesday night, in partnership with Richmond Food Delivery.
- By picking up tags for care packages in the church lobby on December 2
- By bringing gently used coats, gloves (not cotton), and men’s underwear to the church
2. Community: We will invest ourselves relationally, pushing back on the isolation in our city, by asking you to host a party for your neighbours, co-workers and friends, to build relationships and speak hope.
3. Worship: We ask you to invest and invite new friends to our Christmas Eve services. Choose December 23 at 5pm or December 24 at 6pm. We will be having desserts, cider, and music in the lobby one half hour before services begin.